Supported by Bicheno Surf Life Saving Club “Sisters in the Surf” all female Patrol Day
When: Sunday 12th Dec 2021
Time: 10.00am – 1.00pm
Where: Bicheno Surf Life Saving Club, Jetty Rd Bicheno, pristine waters of the East Coast!
Cost: $30 LTC & BSLSC Members
*$55 non-members (includes insurance)
- Catering for all swimming abilities from beginner / new to open water swimming through to experienced / advanced open water swimmers. Includes coaching for female athletes by female coaches.
- Build confidence, understand the environment, stress free entry/exits, swim straighter, energy efficient sighting, nailing a faster swim, enjoy the swim leg of your triathlon, plus more.
- Learn strategies for getting on top of those heebie-jeebies which creep in for some open water swimmers.
- Beach activities available for children if pre-booked with your registration.
- Change facilities & hot showers available at the club.
- Lunch available for purchase including hot drinks.
*Non-members are welcome, we’ll assist you to sign up for a ‘Try Before You Buy’ Triathlon Aust Membership to be insured for the clinic, ($20 of this fee is refunded if you become a full Tri Aust membership within 30 days of the clinic).
Registration: To book your spot or for more information please contact LTC Training Coordinator, Di Webb email@example.com
Clinic Program: 10am Sign in & welcome
10.15am Dry land warm up, understand the environment
10.30 – 11.30am Time to get wet (11.30 – 11.50 break)
11.50 – 12.30pm More fun in the water12.30 – 1.00pm Wrap up, hot shower & lunch